So I was procrastinating over some overdue reviews (shh, I know) at the weekend and before I knew it I was tinkering with the Challenge to see if I could turn the prompts into a Wyrd And Wonder Book Bingo. The answer was not really, but I kept going because who doesn’t love book bingo? So for those of you who fancy a fantasy reading challenge for May, here you go!
I’ll throw a Bingo giveaway at month end – a chance to win any book I read or review during May. Entry is open to anyone who participates in the bingo (see rules below). Participants get entered in the draw if they complete any 2 prompts (don’t have to be on the same row/column, one can be the freebie) and gain a bonus entry if they complete a bingo.
- Grab the bingo card (yell if you want a blank one) and comment to let me know you’re taking part
- Read fantasy books! Hopefully some of them match some of the prompts 🙂
- Each read may only be used for a single prompt
- Novellas count (for any prompt)
- The read-along prompt can only be completed by The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
- Post your completed* bingo card on your blog or any social media channel at the end of the month and tag me so I can see how you got on and include you in the draw
- Completed bingo cards must be posted by end of day on June 1st
- Winner will be picked on June 2nd
* completed in the sense of showing what prompts you managed to read / what books you read