Do you need an Escape Pod in your life? Sure you do. Escape Pod is the Hugo-nominated podcast for the very best SF audio fiction in the universe – but to celebrate its 15th birthday, Escape Pod is crossing the streams and entering print for the first time. And thanks to Titan Books, I’ve got a copy to give away!
What to expect
Escape Pod collects fifteen stories commissioned by the podcast from amazing authors including Mary Robinette Kowal, NK Jemisin, T Kingfisher, Sarah Gailey, John Scalzi and Ken Liu. Editors Mur Lafferty and SB Divya have selected visions of reality engineers and generation ships, aliens and automata, futures imperfect and utopian (and spiders, but we don’t talk about spiders around here). Intrigued? I certainly am…
Escape Pod will be published by Titan Books on 20th October
To celebrate the launch of Escape Pod, Titan Books have kindly provided me with a copy to give away to one lucky reader in the UK or Ireland.
To enter, pick your escape route:
- Either: follow There’s Only Room For One More and leave a comment telling us what SFnal situation you are escaping from and how to reach you if you win (e.g. email address, twitter handle for DM, etc)
- Or: follow @SciFiMonth on Twitter and tweet a link to this post telling us what SFnal situation you are escaping from (tag @SciFiMonth and #EscapePod)
The small print
- Giveaway is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT on 31st October
- A winner will be drawn at random and contacted on 1st November. If no response is received within 48 hours, another winner may be drawn
- If you win, you agree that your contact details may be shared with Titan Books to arrange shipping