The Ninth Rain by Jen Williams is one of my recent faves, and thankfully my Wyrd and Wonder crew loved it too – so we’re careering on to The Bitter Twins to see what happens to our besties on Sarn. Fancy joining us? You’re welcome!
The format for a @SFFReadalongs / @WyrdAndWonder group read is a casual buddy read. Some people will pace themselves, some will zoom to the end. You can blog discussion posts in response to our weekly prompts or join a chat on Twitter or the Goodreads group to share theories, excitement and horror (Hestillion, I’m looking at you) as we go.
Start reading when you like – we’ll be having a chat about our thoughts each week starting next Sunday:
- Sunday 23rd June | Beginning through end Chapter Twelve
- Sunday 30th June | Chapter Thirteen – Twenty-two
- Sunday 7th July | Chapter Twenty-three – Thirty-four
- Sunday 14th July | Chapter Thirty-five – Forty-six
- Sunday 21st July | Chapter Forty-seven through the end
Expect spoilers for The Ninth Rain in questions and discussions from the get-go. I’ll aim to post some prompts on the Goodreads group by midweek each week – if anyone else fancies taking the questions one week, just let me know, I’d love to share.
Joining us? Let me know here or on Goodreads if you’ll be blogging and I’ll make sure to include you in any link-ups!