Embers of War was one of my favourite reads of 2018. Now the Trouble Dog and her crew are back, and I’ve got a copy of Fleet of Knives to give away to celebrate – signed by author Gareth L Powell!
What to expect
When the crew of the Lucy’s Ghost seek refuge aboard an abandoned alien generation ship, they find it contains deadly secrets of its own. The former warship Trouble Dog and her crew of misfits are called upon by the House of Reclamation to investigate their distress call.
The Marble Armada is spreading across the human Generality, enforcing peace at all costs. The alien ships will not tolerate resistance, meeting any dissent with overwhelming and implacable force. Intercepting messages from the House of Reclamation, the Armada decides the Trouble Dog has a capacity for violence which cannot be allowed to endure…
The Trouble Dog and her crew are once again trapped between hostile forces. Can they rescue the crew of the Lucy’s Ghost from an alien threat and evade destruction at the hands of the Marble Armada?
To celebrate the launch of Fleet of Knives, Titan Books have kindly provided me with a copy to give away to one lucky winner! And as Gareth L Powell was in London last weekend, I headed over to Forbidden Planet to say hello and ask him to sign it just for you. Or maybe you. Or you at the back? Who wants to give the Trouble Dog a safe berth?
The small print
- To enter:
- Follow There’s Always Room for One More
- Comment on this post indicating your interest and advising how best to reach you if you win (e.g. email address, twitter handle for DM, etc)
- This giveaway is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT on Saturday, 9th March
- The winner will be contacted on Sunday, 10th March, and will have 72 hours to respond with delivery details. If no response is given, another winner will be selected.